Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Latest Updated Photo

Hello eveyone, i think is really long time didnt see you all , aunty uncle loh, how are you all?
Now a day is really busy, not only me, my mom and my dad also busy on my latest small brother. hehehhehe me busy on kacau disturb my brother lah, mom, dad, both grandpa & grandma lah :P. Below is my recently photo, very sorry to all the uncle aunty wait for my photo so long time, my papa loh, dont want to teach me how to maintain my blog, always say busy busy busy hahahahahaahahha.
I think im still cute and adorable. but now me more active liao haahahahaaha but big people say me is naughty haahahahahahahah :P




You see me is it me can go Hong Kong to study movie actor ah :P. got potential leh :P.
Ok lah, above is some photo, next will be my Brother delivery photo loh, stay tuned :P
Have a good day lah :)
at last papa update my blog :).

No comments: