Sunday, April 13, 2008

My One Years Birthday :) - 140408

Hi , this is my first years old birthday party, just only few people come only, sure is my mom and father friends only and their relative :). This day im very very happy got so many people come to my birthday, i want to thanks to them :). And that day saturday even is raining day, my dad and grandfather also continued their BBQ section at open air hahahahahahahaah, but my dad didnt take any photo coz of raining hard to take photo :(. But me is very happy that night, till dont want sleep hahaahhaahahahha , normally me sleep at 09:30pm but that night me slept at 11pm :P. so happy me and then next day morning cant wait for my birthday present :P. Even i dont know how to play but me also like it very much, thank you to who buy the present for me thanks a lot :).






2 comments:

Alex Tan said...

happy birthday boy~ hehehe

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Lok Yi!